Sunday, August 29, 2010

*Our Winner for our FAVE DAY challenge!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Wow wow wow!! We had soooooooooooooooooo MANY AMAZING entries for our FAVE DAY challenge!!! Thanks to all that played along!!! We can not thank you enough for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) And *phew*... it was another CLOSE VOTE today...as there were a few emails going on amongst the DT deciding the winner! You gals don't make it easy on us!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooooooo without further ado... our winner for our FAVE DAY challenge is.......

LYNNDA!!!!!! CONGRATS Lynnda!!!! You are the winner of the August kit from My Paper Tree House!!!! Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo! Here is Lynnda's GORGEOUS lo!!! Look at the way she ROCKED that PAINT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And a BIG THANK YOU to My Paper Tree House for sponsoring us for this challenge!! We truly appreciate it!!!!!! :):):):):):):):) Make sure to check them out... seriously I have heard nothing but AMAZING things about Nana, and someday I hope to meet her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):)
I will be back tomorrow with our latest challenge!! I am DYING to see what everyone is gonna create for our next one! *wink wink* *hint hint*... start thinking about who makes that FAVE _ _ _ _ _ you loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to create with!!! hehehehehehehehe :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


11 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

Well Deserved Congrats Lynnda!! I knew that LO was a winner the moment I saw it!! STUNNING!! :)

Hanneke said...

Congrats Lynnda, love your lo!!!!! Have fun with your prize!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lynnda!Have fun with your beautiful kit!
And thank you all girls for joining us each time...like Julie said, you make it all so hard every time ;)But it's so much fun to see all of your beautiful work!

A Sarasota said...

congrats, Lynda, love your style!

MirjamC said...

congrats lynnda!!!beautiful lo!!!

anne g-i said...

wow - beautiful!!!! congratulations!

Deana said...

CONGRATS Lynnda! :-)

Sara Zenger said...

Congrats!!! Great job!

Lynnda said...

OMG .... OMG.... I couldn't believe myself!!!... Seriously!!!.... Thank you so much ladies for choosing me... I can't thank enough....oh gosh... wait a sec... let me wipe my tears.... coz...I'm too happy...Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... thanks again..xx

Scrapamum said...

What a fabulous LO! Congrats Lynnda!!!

~amy~ said...

Woot woot for Lynnda!!!!