Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

I wanted to stop in real quick and WISH EVERYONE a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I want to thank my team and all of you for all of your support this year!!!!! It has meant sooooooooooooooooooooooo much to me!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Don't forget U have until the evening of December 30th to post your project for FAVE CAR right here here here here here here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And for any of U that read my personal blog......I have decided to add THREE new members to our Team!!!!!!!!!!! Please WELCOME AND CONGRATULATE .......................


and
 !!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I am soooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY AND EXCITED that welllllllll that they said YES and that they are with us!!! I LOVE these girls!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Since it is Christmas Eve and all that...LOL LOL LOL....I will be adding their bios and photos this weekend!! LOL!!! I'm not busy like everyone else right??? LOL!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

In my head things are constantly running...lol lol lol...sooooooooooooooooo I have me a whole BUNCH a girls that I want to ask to be our GDT's at different times of next year!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo if U ever see a comment on your blog asking U to email me.... hehehehehehehehehe...make sure U do! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I am off to get ready for work...YES!!! I do work on Christmas Eve!! LOL!!!! But I again want to WISH EVERYONE a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! :):):):):):):):) LOVE and PEACE to ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



14 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

Merry Christmas Julie!! And to all of the team! Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of such an amazing group with so much talent! Can't wait to get started in 2010!! Love, Jess

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies!!! I wish you all a very happy holiday season!!!

mandysea said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS JULIE!!!

oOOOH and congrats to your fabulous new team members!!! fab fab fab!!!

Have a wonderful time with family and friends to all the dt!!

aussie Xmas hugs
xx

McMGrad89 said...

Merry Christmas to you too.

Scrappi Sandi said...

A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone from a snowy & cold Bedrordshire, UK!!

Thanks Julie for all the inspirational challenges this year...long may they continue!!

Hanneke said...

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!! I hope to see you all join us again next year, cause we have some great challenges comming up!!!
And of course a BIG WELCOME to Michelle, Michelle and Jessi, can't wait to see your creations!!!
See you all next year!!!
XXX

Unknown said...

Merry christmas to you all.
bye bye,Lean.

Marit said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Julie, and all of the team!!!! Congrats to the two Michelle's and Jess, can't wait to see what you all have for us in the new year!!!! I'll be around of course!!!

Deana said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! And welcome again to Michelle, Michelle & Jessi! Yay!

Big hugs...

jacque4u2c said...

My favorite car layout......http://jacque4u2c.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-favorite-car.html

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I am so excited to be joining this team of awesome and talented women! Happy Holidays everyone!

Anonymous said...

Wow...welcome Michele,Jessi and Michelle...you all are such awesome talented girls.Love to have you all on the team!

And to all of you a very merry Chrstmas!Enjoy and hope you have a wonderful time!

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas everyone and congrats to the new team members! You girls will be a great addition to a fantastic team!!!

Michelle H. said...

Congrats to the News girls Michelle, Michelle and Jessi!
Julie, Merry Christmas to you too!!
Hope you and your family have a very Blessed Christmas!
Hugs, Michelle