Tuesday, December 15, 2009

These are a Few of My Favorite Cars and OUR WINNERS from FAVE HOLIDAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Good Morning to all....and HAPPY ALMOST CHRISTMAS to ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I want to thank everyone for stopping by...I know this time of year is BUSY for EVERYONE...and we appreciate U taking the time to take a moment and visit us and for taking the time to comment or play along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooooooooooooo we have THREE THREE THREE (well....I will explain WHY we have THREE in JUST A MOMENT!!! LOL!!) winners this time!!! ALWAYS soooooooooooooooo hard for us to chose....U guys have nooooooooooooooooooooooo idea HOW HARD!!!!!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) We are always soooooooooooooooooo lucky to have so many talented people play along.... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Thank U for that! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Our first winner is......JANA!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Such a GORGEOUS MINI BOOK!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Here is the MINI she made for this challenge...... *swoon*!!!!!! And she will be winning the gift certificate donated by Georgia! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Our second winner is............GLENDA!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! HOLY SMOKES....would U look at this amazing beautiful piece of ART!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! Here is her CANVAS she made!!!! She will be winning the WONDERFUL prize offered by our GDT for November, Michelle Baca! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


If the both of U could please send me your addy's to bmwgirl@cox.net ... I will get your info to Georgia and Michelle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

NOW NOW NOW for our THIRD WINNER!!!! First...I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this GIRLS WORK...and she has been playing along with us SINCE the BEGINNING....and well...SHE IS AN ARIZONA girl... (HOPING to meet U soon GIRL!!!)..... and and and and SHE HAD ME ABSOLUTELY ROLLING on the POST SHE did for her FAVE HOLIDAY LO!!! SERIOUSLY...there were tears rolling down my cheeks!! LOL LOL LOL....CHECK out her POST HERE HERE HERE  ..and I think U will agree...that AMBER DESERVES A PRIZE FOR THE FUNNIEST post EVER EVER EVER!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it AMBER!!! Sooooooooooooo please send my your addy and CHRIS has generously offered to send U a little prize! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Speaking of Michelle....I want to say a HUGE THANK U to her for being our GDT for November!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy that she joined us ... her talent is seriously jaw-dropping!!!! I am in awe of her!!!! Soooooooooooooo thank U Michelle from all of us at FAVE THINGS for joining us!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And now for our GDT for December! :):):):):):):):):):) Patri Oliveira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK about TALENTED!!! I first "met" Patri on SIStv, and FELL IN LOVE right away!!!! She is soooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING!!! WOW!!! She can do it digital, mixed media, traditional...she DOES IT ALL!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE her work!!!  Here is what Patri has to say about herself! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi!! I am Patricia Oliveira. I am 37 years old and live in Brazil with my hubby, Junior, my daughter Sabrina (7)  and my son Jean Carlo (4).
I started scrapbooking in 2002, when my daughter was born, I love digiscrap and traditional scrap!
At this moment I want to relax and enjoy with my creations.
 I don't have a particular style (I think). I love to do experience with materials, textures, colors and play with photos and scenaries...
I only know that my style is not clear and simple, I love using lots of things together!
 Thanks for inviting me!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh and *sigh*....I do have sad sad sad sad sad news to share today also....Lisa....my sweet, GORGEOUS Lisa has decided to step down from FAVE THINGS!! :(:(:(:(:( *sniff sniff* ... I know this was a hard hard hard decision for Lisa.....and I know that she will be missed here at FAVE THINGS....*sigh* i'm not gonna say a lot here...cuz I don't wanna cry... *sigh* loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee U Lisa...and know that U will be missed!  *big hugs to U!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And now for our NEXT challenge!!! These are a Few of My Favorite Cars! :):):):):):):):):):):) Now....U may be wondering...."Julie, most scrappers are girls......and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm we NORMALLY don't 'do' cars".....but hear me out! LOL!!! CARS are FUN!!! LOL!!! And just think of all the possibilities.... U can do a lo on your dream car, HOT WHEELS cars (LOL!)....your hubby's dream car....or after U see our DT lo's...lol lol lol...it MAY not be a CAR at all!!!! (That will be explained in a bit here! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is our GDT Patri's LO!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!! First off, that SUV just rocks (I want one!)....and just look at all those YUMMY stars and that YUMMY title WORK!!! I soooooooooooo love love love this Patri! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is CHRIS'S!!!!! Hers is a 1993 Saturn that she bought after her DS Brian (gee....I wonder WHY I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that name!!! hehehehehehehehe!) graduated from High School.....I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this LO!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo of Chris at the dealership getting her car...and I loveeeeeeeeeeee all the car embellies and that ADORABLE little vintage tag!!! GORGEOUS Chris! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And my sweet sweet sweet Hanneke!!! Her and I are KINDRED spirits I tell U!!!!! Her and I BOTH don't have a driver's license (I know, I know...how DO WE SURVIVE?!?!?!?!?! LOL LOL LOL!!!!)  Wellllllllllllllllllllllll I will get to my own story in a moment...but for Hanneke...she has A BIKE!!!! And and and and her DREAM "CAR" a.k.a. "BIKE" (LOL!) is a Johnny Loco Bike!! How COOL IS THIS?!?!?!?!?! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that bike and this LO!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors, the title...and LOVING that ARROW!!! BEAUTIFUL work my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt HANNEKE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And hehehehehehehehehehehe......my SARAH!!! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!!!!! I was ROLLING when I saw this one!!! LOL!!! (See.... I told U....it doesn't HAVE to be a "car" per say!!!!!! LOL!!) Here we see my ADORABLE Sarah on her FAVE RIDE!!! LOL!!! She is soooooooooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute on here!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the SASS and the way she folded the paper for part of her title!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Sarah...U make me :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


AND OMYGOSH!!!! JENNEKE!!! How fun fun fun fun fun is THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!! Her honey Rudd is IN LOVE with the LAND ROVERS...sooooooooooooooooo she has made a (insert *swoon* here) wall hanging for her honey's love of the Land Rover!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the dangling embellies....and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that tree!!!! SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm where is MICHELLE L.P.???? :):):):):):):) Cuz I think her and JEANET are KINDRED SPIRITS for JEANET is in LOVE with the BEETLE!!!!!! (I say Michelle L.P......cuz I KNOW she loves Beetles too!!!! LOL!!) ... WOULD U look at all those ROCKIN' Beetle stamps???!!!????!!!! HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee IT JEANET! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  Ok.. ok .... ok.... TOTALLY off SUBJECT here... lol lol (from Julie...off subject...nooooooooooooooo that NEVER happens!!!!! LOL!!!)...ok...soooooooooooooo I was at my friends house last night having me a little scrappy croppin' time...and her hubby and his friends were watching UFC championship fighting on Pay-Per-View....and a QUESTION for my DUTCHIES....what ARE U all FEEDING your BOYS over there!?!?!?!? LOL LOL LOL!! There was this fighter on there....from the Netherlands ( Stefan Struve is his name....) and just soooooooooooooo its clear...I don't condone fighting...I just happened to be somewhere where they were watching it....lol!!!!!! anywho....this kid is 6' 11" TALL!!!! HOLY TALL!!! Soooooooooooooo my lovely Dutchies...what are U feeding those boys over there!?!?!?! LOL!!! I just had to share that!! LOL LOL LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And *sigh* the Mustang from Georgia!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that car!!!! And i love love love love love this LO!!!! *sigh* Eleanor in "gone in 60 seconds" ....that's all I'm saying!! LOL!!!! I'm telling ya......I learn more and more and more about girls with each new challenge....and with Georgia's love of the Mustang...I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her EVEN MORE MORE MORE now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And my cute cute cute BEKKA!!!!! Her FAVE CAR is the TOYOTA COROLLA!!! She tells the sweetest story on here ... all about how she got her parents old car...and then her and her hubby got the same car later on!!! *sigh* i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stories like this!!!! This is FAB FAB FAB!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors...and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And how stinkin' ADORABLE is this CAR CARD from DEANA?!?!?!?!?!  :):):):):):):):):) Of course...she MENTIONS to me that ever since she started making this card...she had the SONG mentioned on this card stuck in her head...and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah...soooooooooooooo now its stuck in MINE!!! LOL!!! I just love love love love love this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And AMY AMY AMY!!!! She tells the DT that SHE lovesssssssssssssss to DRIVE FAST!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! And now she is a LITTLE worried as her DD Alex is coming up on the DRIVING age...and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I would be worried too...as LOOK at the CAR that she is POSING in front of!!! LOL!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how she made those FLOWERS and all the YUMMY STITCHING!!!!!!! JUST GORGEOUS Amy...and GOOD LUCK with Alex's driving tastes!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


AND now for MY CAR...or CARS I should say!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! As mentioned above...I don't DRIVE...never have....never will.....lol lol lol...and living in Arizona...I don't bike ride either as its JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot most of the year!! LOL!!! Soooooooooooooooooo I did my LO on my BMW's in my LIFE...not the CAR mind U....MY HUBBY and DD BROOKIE!!!!!!! LOL!!! My Hubby's initials are B.M.W. and our DD is also a B.M.W. (Yes, that was DONE on purpose!! LOL!) .....sooooooooooooo as I said BEFORE...U see...U don't have to do a CAR CAR CAR...it can be about people in your life who just happens to have initials that are a cars too!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Sooooooooooooooooooooo there U have it....OUR FAVE CARS and WE HOPE U can find a moment to join us in this FUN FUN FUN challenge!!! U have until the evening of 12/30/09 (CAN U believe 2010 IS ALMOST HERE!!!! WOW!) to give us a linky to your LO, project, altered item....whatever U would like to make for this challenge...we WOULD loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to see it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And BECAUSE its ALMOST Christmas....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm JULIE is gonna be sponsoring this challenge...I'm thinking some GIFT CERTIFICATES to NoelMignon.com & Scrapbook.com........ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm WOULD that BE TWO WINNERS AGAIN JULIE?!?!?!?! WHY YES................... IT WOULD!!!!!!! Thanks for stopping BY and HOPE to see your creations SOON SOON SOON! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

34 comments:

Hanneke said...

Congrats Jana and Glenda, gorgeous work!!! And congrats to Amber, thanks for that GREAT post so fun to read!! Love all the work of the DT and Julie for telling all our stories in her own funny lovable way, I couldn't do that!!!
And we are NOT gonna tell you what we give our boys to grow that tall, Dutch secret you see, hahahahahaha!!!!!!

patri oliveira said...

Julie, I am soooooo happy to be here! I love all TAAFOMFT's inspirations!!
Thank you so much for invite me!

Xoxo
Patri

chris a said...

Congrats to the winners - it is always so difficult to vote as I love every entry - you guys are amazing with the unique and different ideas with which you answer the challenge - and be sure to read Amber's blog - just perfect. And Julie, what a great posting this is - I am laughing and fascinated and .... it's so fantastic to be working, no, make that playing, with such a talented group of artists.

Jessica Wilson said...

Congrats to all the winners:) Beautiful work!! I love all the DT's layouts...as always so diverse and fun. I LOVE LOVE that Mustang though...that's on my LONG LIST of dream cars:) Julie I love that you did it about your hubby and daughter...very clever! Love, Jess
Oh, I'm sooo sorry to see Lisa go, but love her and wish her good luck in whatever she does!! She's so talented and always been so sweet and helpful to me!

Jana said...

OMG. This is such a lovely Christmas present for me!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!! I feel so nice in your scrappy piece of the world and I want to san thousands thank yous for this magic opportunity! I love you girls and I'll always be arround here :-) THank you so much!!!!!And of course congrats to all other winners and A great Christas to all of you!!!!!!!

Bekka said...

Congrats ladies!!! I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with!

Lisa said...

Congrats ladies!!! Your projects for favorite holiday are awesome!!! OK, so the DT has outdone themselves yet again! GREAT JOB!!! Looking forward to seeing all the submissions for fave car!

McMGrad89 said...

Oh, I am ready for this one Julie. I just have to get some printer paper for a picture of my dad with his favorite car ever. We call it the one that got away.

Merry Christmas,
Annemarie

Amber said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe I won! Who knew my mad writing skills would pay off? ha! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! And Congrats to Jan and Glenda! I am really to excited for words!
Happy Holidays to everyone and a very very Happy New Year!

Georgia Visacri said...

whohoooooooo, here we are again with a new and fab challenge, I love the theme for this one!!!!
Congrats to the winners, welcome to our December GD and my good friend Patri!!

Love your pages everyone, this team ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to seing the submissions for the fave car!!

... and this is for Julie the boss: you're the best, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats girls stunning work.The new fave is great love what you DT made.
bye bye,Lean.

Deana said...

CONGRATS to all the winners! Beautiful work from everyone, as always!

Lovin' the DT LO's... all so CUTE & FUN... just like all of you!

Hugs...

Anonymous said...

Wow..congrats Glenda and Jana and Amber..enjoy your prizes!!Thanks everyone so much for playing along each time...

Lisa, so sorry to see you go...it was so fun working with you,Thanks so much sweetie and all the best on your endeavors!!

Loving those fave cars and bikes and cars initials...Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

sarah said...

congrats to the winners on the last challenge! your projects were STUNNING! :)

LOVE everyone's projects this time around, gals! :) julie, glad you got a kick outta my seahorse layout. i didn't know what picture to use, so i used that one! HAHAHA. :)

anyway, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this one!

hugs,
sarah.

Scrappi Sandi said...

Love all the DT LO's...am seriously hoping to get time to complete this latest challenge! My Christmas preparations are almost under control so I should manage some scrappy time!!

Merry Christmas to everyone...will be back before years end!! :) {{Hugs}}

Lydia Siegel said...

CONGRATS to all the winners! FABULOUS!

SPECTACULAR layouts from the DT! Sarah, you are a nut! :) Love your ride!!!

Jenneke said...

Congrats to Glenda, Jana and Amber!!!
And welcome to Patri!! LOVE to see you here!!
Thanks again Julie for an awesome post, it's always a GREAT pleasure to read them!
And what do we feed our Dutch men?? Well, nothing special, just Boerenkool met worst, Zuurkool met spekjes, Hutspot met klapstuk, Erwtensoep en Zoute Haring, that's all..
Do you know enough, Julie?? Lol!!!

XXXJenneke

Nicole Renee said...

Ooooo, this looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Wow, congrats to the winners!!! Great layouts! I have been dreaming of a new car for awhile... i feel a layout coming on!!!

Gladie said...

Congrats to the winners! Awsome DT-work! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to attend, it's just Real Life Interfering - busy at work, busy at home. Anyway: Merry xmas to you all! :D And Julie, thanks for stopping by, you're as heartwarming as always :) *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners! The new challenge gave me some thoughts 'cause I really dont't care that much about cars.... Well, I came up with the following idea. You can see it here: http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=196563&user_id=17972

Jessica Wilson said...

Got my car layout done!! See it...
http://jessiscorner.blogspot.com/2009/12/movie-review-snow-and-fave-cars.html
And WOOHOO...it is finally snowing here:) I am so happy!! Love, Jess

Faye Marie said...

Fun challenge... I am already starting to think about what I could do!

AuroraTN said...

Wow, fantastic layouts everyone! Congrats to all the winners! Merry Christmas to everybody!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Beautiful and inspiring work from the DT again!!! Here's my layout...

http://inspirationeverywhere.blogspot.com/2009/12/much-fun-on-saturday-afternoon.html

Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners! Amazing work!!
And those car layouts are fabulous!
Happy Holidays to all! And Merry Christmas Julie to you and your family! God Bless!!!

Marit said...

First of all, I want to thank you all for the inspiration you brought last year, and I wish you all a merry, merry Christmas and a new year filled with happiness and new challenges!

Here's my take on this one I rather trust my feet

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hey gals....here is jennifer c's :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

http://happy2scrap4life.blogspot.com/2009/12/twas-night-before-night-before.html

Unknown said...

Thanks, I was just popping over to leave my link! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!

Jenna Ruth said...

Fun challenge! Here's my layout:
http://jennifermanis.blogspot.com/2009/12/december-challenges.html

Unknown said...

I Looooovvveee al the DT work! It was great fun watching this all and I might give it a try myself. Hmm...I hardly get a ride in a car ever...just a taxi sometimes andy they suck, because I have to pay way too much to what I can spend LOL
Anyway...you asked about what we Dutch give our boys for feed... it reminded me of a commercial back in the 80's, which had the slogan "Pindakaas, daar word je groot en sterk van" which means:
"Peanutbutter, it makes you big and strong"
In the commercial there was a little boy who tried to skate on the ice and then a Dutch skating-champion passed on his skates as the boy just took his peanutbutter sandwich and the champion says something about the boy eating such a delicious thing and the boy says: "yeah...they say it makes you big and strong.." So I guess it must be the Calvé Peanutbutter that made your boy that tall and strong LOL!!!

xx Monica

Pegasus said...

Just finished mine. It felt good to scrap again...it's been a while!

www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=197086&user_id=7526

Blondeone said...

here is my entry


http://blondeone-blondeone.blogspot.com/2009/12/these-are-few-of-my-fav-things-this.html

Neha J said...

For your car rental services in Los Angeles and whole of US. You can rent or hire any car in whole US at the cheapest price ever.