Wednesday, June 30, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Stores! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Soooooooooooooo EXCITED about today's prompt!! These are a Few of My Favorite Stores!!! :):):):):):):):):):):) We all have one...and we want to know what your FAVE STORE is! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is what our DT created for everyone!! (And I'm telling you...half my girls have a MAJOR *crush* on TARGET! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

From our GDT Jennifer!! Her FAVE STORE is Archiver's!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is one store that I have heard soooooooooo many wonderful things about and wish they had one where I lived!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee how Jennifer included her receipts...and loving the flowers on here!! GORGEOUS Jennifer! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And next we have Amy!! And her FAVE STORE is the little Mom and Pop stores that have hidden treasures in every nook and cranny of their stores...she gets inspired by these stores!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how Amy painted on here.... and HOW amazing is that title work?!?!?!?!!? I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And now for my Target girls!! LOL!!! First up is Sarah and YEP! She loves TARGET!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee how she did this with the bag and all!!! :):):):):):):):) She was challenged by our Bekka to make a 6x12 lo and sooooooooooooo she did!! LOVE IT Sarah!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Deana...who also LOVES Target!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that thought bubble over the shopping cart and loveeeeeeeeeeee the title work!!! This is AWESOME Deana! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And my NEXT Target lover is JESSI!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the truck photo she captured and love love love love the stitching!!! This is ADORABLE Jessi! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And my last Target LOVER is CHRIS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee how she included the tags and magazine ad...and love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those Target bullseye flowers!!!! AWESOME Chris! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And next we have Hanneke's FAVE STORE "Steps"....she says that is her FAVE FASHION store!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all that YUMMY STITCHING!!! This ROCKS Hanneke! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Bekka's FAVE STORE!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and loveeeeeeeeeee the feathers!! GORGEOUS Bekka! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) (and its 6x12 Sarah....just sayin'!!! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Jeanet and her FAVE STORE which is the Art Store!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these photos of her son...and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the misting and masking!!! Jeanet...YOU always ROCK my world with your MAD MISTING SKILLS!! LOVE this!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Jana...and her FAVE STORE is shopping in her GARDEN!! How AWESOME is THAT?!?!?! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this sooooooooooo much!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photo and loveeeeeeeeeee the little picket fence and the shovel! This is AMAZING Jana! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Jenneke and her FAVE STORE is her local Scrapbook Store!! Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!! This is AWESOME Jenneke! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the layers and loveeeeeeeeee the paint...and I know what KIT you used on this....because I used the same one....*wink* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  ****EDIT.....I have to remove Jenneke's LO from this post... BECAUSE it IS BEING PUBLISHED!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! CONGRATS Jenneke!! Soooooooooooo PROUD OF YOU! :):):):):):):):):):):)***



Next we have Michelle LR and her FAVE STORE....the Thrift Store!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those too Michelle!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how she added little cutout photos in front of the main photo and loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors!! This woman totally ROCKS my COLOR world! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And next we have Michelle B and her FAVE STORE....Tiffany's!!! *sigh* what I wouldn't do to own one of those little blue boxes!!! (You know...little trivia here...Tiffany knows that the boxes themselves are in HIGH demand...so if the stores ever have any left over boxes at the end of the day...they aren't allowed to throw them in the trash...in case of theft...they have to have the boxes destroyed!!! Weird, huh???.... but still I WANT one of those boxes someday!! LOL!) :):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Michelle!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and love love love love the bling and the misting!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And lastly....we have my FAVE STORE...IKEA!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that store!! Half my house is decorated with their YUMMY home furnishings!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And now for our prize!!! Our very own DT member Sarah has been gracious enough to giveaway a PRIZE of Imaginisce products!!! Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!! That is soooooooooo AWESOME!!! Thanks Sarah for donating this prize! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sooooooooooo there you have it!!!! We have shown you OUR FAVE STORES...now its time to see yours!!!! You have until 10PM EST on July 13th to give us a link in the comments field to your FAVE STORE project!!! It can be a card, a LO, or an altered project!! As long as it has to do with your FAVE STORE...we want to see it!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I will be back here on July 14th to announce our winner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by...and can't wait to see what you make! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...loving these Fave stores!Target sounds like a cool one, wish we had them over here!Beautiful creations!!
Can't wait to see al of your Fave stores!

Hanneke said...

Wish we had a Target, would love to see it!! See we should come over!!! Love what everybody did, love the 6x12 Becca and Sarah made!!! And as ever thanks for your sweet words Julie and a big thanks for Sarah for donating such an amazing prize!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Love these girls...I see lots of my favorite stores!!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Awesome prompt!!! And I bet, Ms. Julie, that you will be able to guess my favorite store. I bet it's a Rochester staple you wish you had in AZ!! Best one of it's kind, and I'd be lost without it!!! :)

Flamingo Scraps said...

I'd be hard pressed to name just one store as my fave! I do know it WOULD NOT be Wal-Mart! Thanks for a great blog Julie and friends!

Jessica Wilson said...

What great layouts from everyone!! So many target lovers:):) I can't wait to see what everyone's fave stores are:)

Deana said...

FUN pages & GREAT stores everyone! :-)

Scrappi Sandi said...

Awesome LO's!...Having recently experienced Target AND Archivers in Chicago, I know where you're coming from!! As for IKEA...a firm favourite here too!! BUT...what would be my all time favourite store???!! Thanks for another challenge that gets me thinking Julie!! Hmmmm?!!!

Jenna Ruth said...

Target is my 2nd most favorite store! I love all the layouts! It was so much fun to play along this month :)

Jess said...

Hmmm...and how shall I make yet ANOTHER Target layout??? IKEA is right up there on my list too, but...Target. Mmmmm, so much to love.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love all the layouts from the Design Team! I'm a Target lover too!!! I love how all the Target layouts are so different! So many lovely styles! Can't wait to see what you all create!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

It's going to be hard to narrow down my fave store. There are so many that I like! Target, of course, is among them! ;)

Julene Matthews said...

Hi Julie and team.My favourite store is a cafe and yummy gift shop that used to be a solicitor's office(attorney for you Americans).The stuff there is always interesting to have a poke around and find items to buy.My layout is at http//: julenebydesign.blogspot.com

Blondeone said...

here is my entry

http://blondeone-blondeone.blogspot.com/2010/07/taafomft.html

Scrapamum said...

Here is my favorite store:
http://andreasmetta.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-favorite-store.html

Jeanette said...

My favorite store is here

http://jeanette-h20creations.blogspot.com/2010/07/happy-4th-of-july.html

~amy~ said...

thanks again for a fun inspiration and all the fabbie eye candy:)

http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2010/07/amuse-ing.html

Rita said...

here my LO
http://scrapperita.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-favorite-shop.html
thanks for this beautiful ispiration!

Kirsty Girl said...

Oo Target we even have those in Australia! Wow! :P hahaha great post, never seen anything like this before!

Peg said...

Gotta love a good scrap shop!
http://pegsplaytime.blogspot.com/2010/07/shopping.html

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

We are a bit limited for selection in our small town, but we do have an awesome thrift store and it is amazing the things you can find there!

http://polkadotdoordesign.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-favorite-store.html

Joni Parker said...

I'm partial to my fave online scrapbook store (otherwise I shop at Fry's and Costco...boring)

http://joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com/2010/07/hang-out-shop.html

Valerie said...

Since I had to pick one store...(ooh that was so hard!) Here is mine- http://craftygolucky.blogspot.com/2010/07/couple-of-challenges.html

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Here is Rita's :):):):):):):):):):)

http://scrapperita.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-favorite-shop.html

Unknown said...

I love New York and Company and so many more...
http://happy2scrap4life.blogspot.com/2010/07/these-are-few-of-my-favorite-things.html

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Here is Amanda's :):):):):):):):):):):)

http://flamingoscraps.blogspot.com/2010/07/scraptathlon-week-9.html

Patricia Folchert said...

Awesome layouts, love them. One caught my eye the De Scrapbookwinkel, I work for Jillibean Soup and we just sent a shipment overseas to them a couple weeks ago. So cool to see what the store looks like, neat connection for me.

Amanda Sevall said...

Mine is here:
http://flamingoscraps.blogspot.com/2010/07/scraptathlon-week-9.html
I'm also a Target girl. I LOVE Target!! ;)

DeeDee Catron said...

My favorite store: The Sweet Factory : http://umwowstudio.blogspot.com/2010/07/sweet-factory.html

So many of these layouts are GORGEOUS!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Here is mine! http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/181811/view/2829019/-1.html

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

I love all the Target pages! That's where I met my husband so I almost picked it too!

There are so many cute pages, so I'm a little intimidated, but here's my first shot at playing along: http://paperbackpirate.blogspot.com/2010/07/beautiful-distraction.html

Scrappi Sandi said...

Firstly, can I say a HUGE 'Thank You' to Jana!! My prize kit arrived yesterday & IT IS AWESOME!!! I cannot wait to work with it, especially all of the bling & the beautiful handmade paper flowers! Thanks Jana! :)

And Finally...here's my link for my Fave Store LO...bringing up the rear as usual!!

http://livinglifeoneblessingatatime.blogspot.com/