Tuesday, June 15, 2010

*These are a Few of My Favorite Toys!!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all!!!!!!

I hope YOU all had a chance to check out the list of our WINNERS for the FAVE SHOES challenge!! If U missed it....make sure to check it out!! Thanks to our very own Amy...EVERYONE is winning a PRIZE!!! Check here here here here here here to get all the details!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

We want to thank EVERYONE that PLAYED along with FAVE SHOES!!! We LOVED all your lo's!! They were AMAZING!!!! And now it is time for our latest challenge.... These are a Few of My Favorite Toys!!!!!
What is YOUR Favorite TOY?? Is it one from your childhood??? One you "play" with now???  Or is it your son or daughter's FAVE TOY right now??? We wanna see your FAVE TOY!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Let's see what our DT has created for us for inspo!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First we have a lo from our GDT Jen!!!!! Her FAVE TOY is her dollhouse from her childhood!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those photos....I love the little Cosmo Cricket 'girl' (pay attention....lol...U will see her again on MY LO!!! I knew Jen had GOOD TASTE!! LOL!!) :):):):) And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that big bow!!! AMAZING Jen! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Jana's lo and she did the CUTEST lo of her son's FAVE TOY which is his "horsey"....also known as "Daddy!!" How CUTE is that??? I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Jana!! I love love love love love the photos, the layers...and loving all the little toy embellies!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And next we have Chris and she MADE TWO projects for this challenge!!! A LO and a FABRIC wall hanging!!!!! Her FAVE TOYS were her childhood BIKE and Dolly!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this lo Chris!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the fabric flower, the buttons!!! GORGEOUS!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And the WALL HANGING!! U know I have a "thing" for wall hangings!!! AND FABRIC TOO!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)





Next we have Michelle B....and her daughters FAVE TOY her stuffed puppy!!!! HOW stinkin' ADORABLE is her DAUGHTER!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo...and the colors are PERFECT for some "puppy love" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And next we have Sarah and her FAVE TOY was her childhood bike!!! How ADORABLE is Sarah in that photo!??!?! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE it!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those little gears she used!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Jessi and her FAVE TOY is her Nikon Camera!!! I am allllllllllllll about that!!! I just loveeeeeeeeeee this Jessi!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo, the background and loving the TITLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Deana and her FAVE TOY growing up was BARBIE!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for Barbie!!! (Deana....are U sure that Brookie's not YOUR daughter!!! LOL!! I think i have spent as much on Barbie's for her as I have spent on scrappy supplies for me!!! LOL!!) I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that adorable photo of Deana and loveeeeeeeeeeeee all the Barbie goodies...and EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK to that BANNER!! LOVE IT!!! I really NEED to master that banner trend before I miss the boat on that one!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Michelle LR and her FAVE TOY is her NEW NOTEBOOK "Nettie"!!! Ok... I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that U named her Michelle!! And she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Michelle always has the MOST AMAZING colors on her LO's!!!!! JUST LOVE THIS!! And ahem...ahem... Michelle...I'm just saying...this would be AWESOME for the latest GDT sketch challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays!! (hey...what can I say....I'm on their DT... I gotta plug when I can, right??? LOL!!) 
:):):):):):):):):):):):)



OMYGOSH!!! And NEXT we have JENNEKE and her FAVE TOY was her doll named Lydia when she was growing up!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee THIS!!!!! (Jenneke is the one on the left with the darker hair!!!! YOU are ADORABLE Jenneke!)... I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the colors, the chipboard buttons!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  ****EDIT.....I have to remove Jenneke's LO from this post... BECAUSE it IS BEING PUBLISHED!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! CONGRATS Jenneke!! Soooooooooooo PROUD OF YOU! :):):):):):):):):):):)***


Next we have Hanneke and her Hubby's FAVE TOY his car!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo (U gonna ask hubby to drive me around in that when I come visit U Hanneke??? Yep....U read that right... Julie is PLANNING a trip to the Netherlands!!!! YAY!!)....anywho... back to this GORGEOUS lo!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!  I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving those little embellies!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Georgia and her FAVE TOY is her Wii!!!!!!! Where is MAGGI????? I know U are a gamer girl!!!! Check this one out!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the BRIGHT COLORS and the DESIGN just ROCKS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this Georgia!!!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Bekka and her FAVE TOY is her i-phone!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Bekka!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that telephone as the background and I LOVEEEEEEEEE the stitching!!! Now if only MY CELL CARRIER carried this beauty....my week/month/year would be COMPLETE!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Amy and her FAVE TOY is a Kaleidoscope!!!! How fun is this?!?!?!?! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and love love love love how she used Nikki Sivils's papers and the way she did the title around the circles!!!! This is AWESOME Amy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And last but not least (hoping not least! LOL!!) is my LO of MY FAVE TOY my SEWING MACHINE!!!! Seriously.... U can ask many of my Arizona friends... I was SCARED to DEATH of using one of these... I have a disability in my right hand and was always scared that I would hurt myself using one of these fast moving machines... but one of my friends taught me (Thanks Kerry Lynn... love U forever for this!!) how to use one and I have been HOOKED ever since!! U will rarely see me NOT sew on one of my pages now!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And now for our prize (I know, I know...everyone wants as many as we had last challenge!! LOL! Sorry... can't do that again..... well........... at least for awhile... U never KNOW what Julie has up her sleeve!!! LOL!!) .... our NEWEST team member Jana is DONATING this YUMMY PRIZE for our challenge!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeee this Jana... and thanks soooooooooooooo much for donating it!!! It is GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Sooooooooooooooooo its time to go create!! U can make a card, a LO, an altered item...as long as it has to do with a FAVE TOY... we want to see it!!! (It doesn't even have to be a "new" project.....we take older ones too!!!).... U have until 7PM PST on June 28th, 2010 to link us up with your FAVE TOY project.....just leave a comment in this post to hook us up to U!! 
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Go CREATE! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

45 comments:

Jess said...

What a great challenge, I'm thinking, I'm thinking! Love these examples...they're all super fab!

Jessica Wilson said...

Beautiful work girls!! Love everyone's take on it...Hope to see a lot of great entries for this one:)

Bekka said...

Ladies, these layouts are awesome! Once again, I'm so happy to be part of a team with such talented scrappers! :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the Fave toys!Beautiful work girls!

Jennifer said...

WOW! Lots of GREAT layouts!! Thanks for the inspiration!! (=

Deana said...

CUTE & FUN toy LO's everyone! Can't wait to see what everyone does with the new challenge! :-)

1CardCreator said...

Love your blog, what a great idea! Your DT did a splendid job with the challenge! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Scrappi Sandi said...

Amazing LO's from the DT...& another great prompt for creativity! Now...Toys?...Hmmmm?!!

Jana said...

WOW!!!! I love the colors, the ideas, the messages... Pieces of life!!!!
Have a great challenge to everyone!!!!

Scrapamum said...

Another great challenge. Hmmm, I need to think about this one!!!

Miss Jaster said...

OH, such pretty LOs! :)

Jenna Ruth said...

So many great layouts! Love it. Thanks for letting me be a part of the team this month! And Julie, it's too funny that we used the same girl on our layouts!

Hanneke said...

WOOOOOOOW love what everybody made!!! So many fun toys!!!! And again an amazing prize, thanks Jana!!
Can't wait to see all your creations!!

Amanda Profumo said...

This is a great one... know what I'm doing!

Vicki said...

Great challenge. Here's my favorite toy.

http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-favorite-toy.html

Amanda Profumo said...

Here's my LO of my favorite toy:
http://craftypapergirl.blogspot.com/2010/06/favorite-toy.html

Jocelyn said...

Oh you girls did such a good job with these LO's....I adore them all!!!

I just completed this one so here is the link!!!
http://scrappinmeme.blogspot.com/2010/06/whewit-is-hot-and-humid.html

Hope that works...it looks wonky!!!!

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful talent with us....:-)

Unknown said...

oh, this is just too fun!

AmesOx said...

Such amazing examples from the DT! I know just the toy that I want to get scrapp about :) lol, thanks for the inspiration ladies!!!

~amy~ said...

sooo much inspiration and fun!!! Thanks ladies...here's my take on the challenge:

http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2010/06/just-note.html

laury55 said...

love the LO from the DT...really inspiring

Rita said...

here my LO
http://scrapperita.blogspot.com/2010/06/im-hungry.html

thanks

illyse said...

super fun pages girls!! Love what everyone did!! Maybe I can finally play along this time!

Valerie said...

What gorgeous inspiration!!! Here is mine- http://craftygolucky.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-favorite-toy-and-more.html

Natalie Elphinstone said...

oh great challenge again! I couldn't help but jump in and create a page.

You can see it here: http://onescrappydoctor.blogspot.com/2010/06/comfort-measures.html

Thanks.
xx

Scrapamum said...

Okay here's mine:
http://andreasmetta.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-favorite-toy.html

Natalie Jane said...

WOw! Just found this amazing place and had to join in!!

http://njmacs.blogspot.com/2010/06/some-new-fabby-challenge-blogs.html

:) xx

Anonymous said...

What a great challenge again!! And the DT created the most amazing layouts!! LOVE the all! So much inspiration... couldn't resist to play along!! Here's my take on it:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=205639&imgid=0&user_id=17972

Diana Fisher said...

Linking my page up here!! :) http://designbydiana.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-kids-got-game.html

serena said...

so happy to have found your blog. what great fun ideas to scrapbook. here is my easy bake oven page.
http://sugarscrapping.blogspot.com/2010/06/few-of-my-favorite-things-challenge-and.html

Jeanette said...

Hi Julie, I just had to stop by and visit after that wonderful comment that you left on my blog. Your DT is terrific. I know where to come for inspiration now.

Julene Matthews said...

Here's a link to another forum where my daughters favourite toy layout is
http://purplescraps.com.au/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=1713
She had her finger stuck in the hole once so they became "stuck-a-buckets!"

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Here is Mo's :):):):):):):):):):):)


http://momostamper.blogspot.com/2010/06/boy-toy-get-your-mind-outta-gutter.html

Unknown said...

Ah hah hah! Thanks Julie! I was just waiting for my scheduled post to go up before I put it up! You are too sweet! I had a reminder programmed into my iPhone too so I don't forget!

So my linky is above!

Hugs,
Mo

heidi said...

HAD to play along with this one!!! http://notbusyenuf.blogspot.com/2010/06/he-creates.html

Blondeone said...

here is my entry for the challenge :-)
http://blondeone-blondeone.blogspot.com/2010/06/taafomft.html

Natalie said...

Wow, great LO's! I've just finished mine:
http://liekes-scrap.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-love-bert.html

Scrappi Sandi said...

Talk about a 'Blonde Moment'!!! I completed my LO yeterday afternoon, feeling pleased with myself for having got it done a full 48hours+ before the deadline, instead of my usual last minute rush! Today I have been gardening & suddenly realised that although I had posted my LO on my blog I had neglected to come here & leave a link...Duh!!! So with mud on my hands I am leaving that link right now!
http://livinglifeoneblessingatatime.blogspot.com/

Maybe I'm not as 'over' my jetlag as I thought!!! Thanks for another great challenge!! :) x

phinner said...

I love the DTs layouts!!!

And Julie, can you believe it?!

Forever Friend

Sandra said...

Great work DT! And here is my entry for this lovely challenge!

http://scrapladysscrappythings.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-favorite-toy.html

Teresa Jaye said...

What a fun challenge! Here is a link to my entry:

http://teresajaye.blogspot.com/2010/06/wanna-play.html

SavannaLea said...

Just got mine posted!!

http://carsoncats.blogspot.com/2010/06/back-again.html

Dalovely Damanda said...

What a fun challenge! Here's mine:
http://dalovelydamanda.blogspot.com/2010/06/favorite-toy.html

elisa said...

Here my lo:

http://centocoseiniziate.splinder.com/post/22938926/il-tuo-giocattolo-preferito

thanks for the inspiration =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This challenge is now closed!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much to those that played along!! We will be announcing our winner in the morning!! Off to calculate the votes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)