Monday, March 14, 2011

*Our Winner for Fave Feature!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

I was over the moon excited to see all the people that played along with our FAVE FEATURE challenge!! It was soooooooo fun to see all the different features that everyone came up with!! Thanks to all that played along!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Our winner this time for our Bella Blvd. prize pack is.......THERESA!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  Congrats Theresa, please contact me at bmwgirl@cox.net so I can get your prize out to you!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is Theresa's gorgeous layout! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And here is a slide show of all of our entries .... I hope you enjoy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





Thanks soooooooooooooo much for stopping by, we truly appreciate it... I will be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

8 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

Congrats on your win Theresa! So many great submissions for this challenge...I wonder what challenge tomorrow will bring?!!! :)

Khristen said...

Congrats, it must have been hard to choose just one!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Congrats Theresa! Great layout! Love the misting and folded ribbon! :0)

Melissa said...

Congrats on winning the challenge, Theresa! Gorgeous layout! I loved looking at all the submissions. Such wonderful creations!

Erica Marshall said...

Congratulations Theresa! Great layouts from everyone! Thanks for playing along. I hope you all join us for the next challenge!!

Krista said...

Congrats Theresa! so many great projects from everyone!

mommyof5kidz said...

Congratulations, Theresa!!! Beautiful Work!
I love ALL of the submissions!!! Such beauty and inspiration!!!

Theresa said...

eeek!!!! I won! I'm so excited. How fun is that??? It was a fun challenge. and I never hardly scrap my hubby cause he avoids the camera.. Thanks so much. =)