Wednesday, March 30, 2011

*These are a Few of My Favorite Scrappy Tools!* :):):):):):):):)

Hi all......

Today is our newest challenge and ohhhhhhhhh is it a fun one!! These are a Few of My Favorite Scrappy Tools! *love*... we all use tools in this craft... and which is your FAVE?!?!? :):):):):):)  Let's see what our DT has done with this challenge.....

Our GDT Annette loves her scrappy punch...and I love this lo!! GORGEOUS! :):):):)


Next, from Wendy and her fave scrappy tool is the PHOTOS!! Loveeeeeeeee this! :):):):)

Next, we have Melissa and her fave scrappy tool is her ATG! Not only do I loveeeeee this lo... I love love love love the letter she wrote to her ATG on her lo! It reads: "Dear ATG,
I'm writing this to you in hopes that you will be able to forgive me. I didn't always love you. In fact, in the beginning, I didn't even like you. I was still cheating on you with others. I have, however learned a valuable lesson. My love for you grows stronger and stronger every day. Will you please accept my apology and be forever mine? <3, Melissa" Toooooooo cute! :):):):):)

Next, we have Isay and her fave scrappy tools are her littlest scissors, her distress ink applicators and her punches! I just loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):)

Next, we have Michelle B. and her fave scrappy tool is her camera!! I loveeeeeeeee this! I love how she did the twine material around the lo! WONDERFUL! :):):):):)

Next, we have Valerie, who took a FUN twist on this challenge and titled her lo "A Cut Up" and incorporated scissors on her lo for her fave tool!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And those photos of her son are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Diana whose fave scrappy tools are her punches, her scissors, her Xyron and her paper trimmer! I just loveeeeeeeeee the whimsical feel to this! :):):):):):):)


Next, we have Michelle LR and her fave scrappy tool is her PAINT! And boy! Does this girl know how to make the paint SHINE! I love this! So vibrant! :):):):)

Next, we have Erika T. and her fave scrappy tool is her Helmar adhesives! :):) I just loveeeeeeeee how Erika did the title inside that big clock background! This ROCKS Erika! :):):):):)


Next, we have Jenneke and her fave scrap tool is her camera! I loveeeeeee this! I loveeeeee the photos that Jenneke used and I love the little cameras on the page! AWESOME lo! :):):):):):)

And Amy's take on our challenge is a FUN one! She used her old typewriter to list her fave tools!! I love love love love all the circles on here!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Next, we have Sue and her fave scrappy tool is her Scrapbook Kits!! I totally AGREE!! I loveeeeeeeeee scrapbook kits too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And lastly... we have my fave scrappy tool.... the photos!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Well, there you have it... our fave scrappy tools, and now we want to see yours!! Please give us a link in the Mr. Linky gadget below by 10PM EST April 13th, 2011 and I will announce the winner on the 14th! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhhhhhh and our prize!! Silly me... I almost forgot our prize this time!!! LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):)

Our wonderful DT member Debbie has donated Webster's Pages WonderFall Collection!! YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by...and remember to link up to Mr. Linky with your Fave Scrappy Tool projects!! You can make a card, a layout, an altered item or a mini! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



19 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Amazing work everyone!

Blossom inch said...

totally gorgeous layout ladies, I should try make one layout on my favourite things...

Scrapamum said...

Fabulous work DT! I am loving all of these layouts and of course the tools : )

Miss Jaster said...

what a fun challenge and what awesome LOS!

Diana Fisher said...

Love what everyone made this week!! Yummy prize!

Melissa said...

Love all the layouts that everyone did! Such a fun challenge!!!!

Alanna said...

After seeing your little hint the other day I thought this might be the challenge. I can't think of just one! I might just have to photograph my entire stash!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to join in this fortnight :)

EverydayMe said...

so totally love the lo's the very creative ladies did... so fun!!! The Go Caddy Compact Water Bottle Holder

Scrappi Sandi said...

As a self-confessed gadget junkie, the hardest part of this challenge will be deciding which of the gazillion tools I own is my favourite!!!

Great DT LO's...& an awesome prize too! :)

Hanneke said...

WOW ladies, gorgeous pages!! And what an amazing prize!!

jacque4u2c said...

Too cool!!! I love what everyone has done, now to narrow down my tools - hummmmm.......

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I just love seeing what my fellow DT members have created - beautiful work! I can't wait to see what our participants come up with!

TesaB said...

Ohhhh gorgeous pages ladies! So much inspiration I had to sit down right away!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie Chickie - great challenge, I had a lot of fun doing it!

Anne Pennington

Doreen Vasquez said...

Fun, fun challenge!
Linked my entry.
Note - the 2nd layout on my blog is the one created for this challenge.
Thanx!

Debbie said...

I love everyone's layouts!!!!

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly said...

OMG.. Wish I had time to play with this challenge.. great layouts.. awesome challenge. I just found you through the If it's Groovy blog hop I am on the hop right before you.. I love your blog. I plan to be back to do a challenge.. I need scrapbook challenges, thanks

Pegasus said...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-U1aO4dCP6Gk/TaHCXfGEiQI/AAAAAAAAcXE/uPxU0kdAQa0/s1600/IMG_0671.JPG

I chose my Slice Elite. How ironic is it that just as I sat down to add all of my envisioned "Sliced" embellishments, it goes down. So, I called Making Memories and explained the problem. "Sounds like an internal problem", she said, "you'll have to send it in so we can check it out". Gahhhhhhhhhh! So, no Slice created embellishments on my Slice layout!

Joni Parker said...

Yipee...I got it done ON TIME !!! Bonus, I actually like it and double bonus, I had fun doing it!!