Saturday, June 11, 2011

Our June Guest Designer Stacy Rodiguez :):):):):)

Hi everyone :):):)

Today I wanted to introduce our June Guest Designer Stacy Rodriguez! Sooooo excited she is with us this month! I love her and her style! She just amazes me! :):):):):):)

Here is what Stacy says about herself :):):)

"Hello everyone, my name is Stacy Rodriguez and i'm super excited to be a guest designer this month.  I have been scrapbooking for about 9 years now, and have been hooked from day one.  I have been with hubby for over 15 years now and love him more everyday.  Together we have a daughter who keeps us very busy and always gives my camera a workout :)  I don't really have a certain style I stick to when creating things.  It's more whatever i'm feeling at the moment, but I love to try out new techniques."



Welcome Stacy! So happy to have you here this month! :):):):):)  Also, I want to thank Anne for being our May Guest Designer!! You just AMAZE ME! :):):):):):):)

We have been loving what everyone has been making for our Fave Childhood Toy challenge! Keep them coming :):) You have until the evening of June 13th to get your entries in :):):):):):):)

Thanks so much for stopping by! We appreciate it! :):):)



2 comments:

Scrapamum said...

Welcome to the team Stacy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me hang out with you fabulous gilrs this month :)

~Stacy~