Monday, February 15, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Memories and Our Winners from FAVE OUTFITS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

What an AMAZING response we had to your FAVE OUTFITS!!! I was in awe of all the wonderful creations that came thru! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) We have TWO winners this time around and we want to once again thank Nikki Sivils for sponsoring our challenge this time around!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Our first winner will be getting the "Will He B the 1?" designer pack...and that winner is..........................JILL!!! wow wow wow!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jill and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this LO!!! CONGRATS JILL! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is her LO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And our second winner and the winner of the "Willow Bee" Designer Pack is MIRAMJC!!!!!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!!! We LOVED  your LO!!!! we love love love love love loved those little dresses U made on here!!!! GORGEOUS!!! Here is her LO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 


Jill and Miramjc .... please email me with your addy's to bmwgirl@cox.net so i can get your Nikki Sivils goodies out to U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And now for our NEXT CHALLENGE!!!! These are a Few of My Favorite Memories!!!!! Woooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo....I am loving this one....sooooooooooooo many possibilities!!!!! You could make this about U, your kids, your honey, a childhood memory..sooooooooo many choices!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Before I get to what our AMAZING DT has created....I want to introduce U to our WONDERFUL FEBRUARY GDT!!!! Sandi Robinson!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this girl....and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her work!!!! Here is what Sandi has to say about herself! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

 Hi..I'm Sandi...I live in a village in Bedfordshire in the UK! I have been married for 23 years to Lee & am Mum to two boys, Alex (13) & Nathan (10), all of whom feature regularly in my Layouts! I have a lifelong love of crafts...sewing, knitting, cross-stitch, card making....& then in 2001, I discovered scrapbooking  & I've never looked back! I enjoy experimenting with new techniques & materials to preserve all those memories...I am working through a backlog of years of photographs &  have just bought my first DSLR camera, so am looking forward to taking many more  with that!! This is a never ending hobby!! I am thrilled to have been asked to be Guest Designer on TAAFOMFT...there is always so much inspiration to be found here! My Life Mantra is “Count your blessings daily” & this is certainly one of them! Thank you! :) 

Welcome Sandi....thanks soooooooooooooooo much for being our GDT this month....and here is the GORGEOUS lo she created for our challenge....her FAVE MEMORY is when her first son was born!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee this lo soooooooooooo much!!!! I loveeeeeeeee the photo, how she journaled on the photo, the colors...and love love love love those flowers!!!!! AMAZING LO Sandi! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And I also want to take a quick moment and thank Jeannine Roe for being our January GDT!!! Due to my decision back in December to do a different challenge than what was originally scheduled, Jeannine had made this LO for the FAVE MEMORY challenge...sooooooooooooo I asked her if it was okay if I included her in this challenge too!!! And yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy...she said YES!!!!! :):):):):) Sooooo here is Jeannine's LO...I sooooooooooooooooo love this!!! Her FAVE MEMORY is time at her state fair!!! How FUN FUN FUN is this???? I loveeeeeeeeeee that  Ferris Wheel and love love love all the photos!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

And here is Amy's LO!!! Her FAVE MEMORY is the birth of her children!!! i love love love love the photos, the way she used the book as part of the title...and omygosh...i am in loveeeeeeeeeee with that background paper!! YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

 And this AMAZING lo from Jamie!!! Her FAVE MEMORY is from her childhood...spending time with her grandparents!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the YUMMY stitching on this....and those flowers...I know for a fact that Jamie made those flowers and if U would like to see how she did it....head over to the Scrapgal blog for her tutorial on how she made them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And this WONDERFUL lo from Jeanet!!!! She never ever ever ceases to amaze me!!! wowwwwwwwwwwww!!! Her FAVE MEMORY is the birth of her son Levi!!! :):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the journal tags she used...and the colors....yummmmmmmmmmmm i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those colors!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And OMYGOSH would U look at this BEAUTY from Georgia!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that adorable photo of her at the bottom...and then the thought bubble comes up and shows U all her FAVE MEMORIES!!! loveeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that!!!!! WOW!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SMOKES....JENNEKE JENNEKE JENNEKE has created the BESTEST title EVER for her FAVE MEMORY!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this sooooooooooooooo much!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that title, the photo of her....and how her whole lo is journal tags of her FAVE MEMORIES!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):) And her hand writing ROCKS!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And *sigh* how romantic is this LO by Michelle LPR!?!?!?!?!? Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that her FAVE MEMORIES are the ones she makes with her hubby everyday!!!! *sigh* that is LOVE!!! LOVEEEEEE it!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeee that flower...her doodles...the photos....GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And talk about SWEET...look at this LO by Deana!!!! OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of her DD Bryn....and her FAVE MEMORY is becoming a Mama to her!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors...the RUFFLES (that Deana rocks the RUFFLES I tell U!!!) and that ADORABLE photo of Bryn!!! *awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And Sarah couldn't chose just one FAVE MEMORY....she has sooooooooooooo many to chose from!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos of her and her puppies on here...and love love love those flowers from one of our former sponsors, Antonia's ETSY shop! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And this romantic LO from Hanneke!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of her and her hubby!! Her FAVE MEMORY was when her and her Hubby got married!!! This girl Hanneke....I'm telling U.....she just knows how to get to my heart....look at all those YUMMY CIRCLES!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And *sigh* another wedding lo from my SWEET Bekka!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! Love love love that photo of her and Hubby on their wedding day...and I loveee that this is her FAVE MEMORY is her wedding!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee how she journaled on the lo! :):):):) BEAUTIFUL lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And this sweet sweet sweet sweet lo by Jessi!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that her FAVE MEMORY is the pregnancy of her first child!! Look at the ADORABLE  pregnant Jessi....soooooooooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute!!!!!!! and loveeeeeeeeee that yummy yummy stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 


 And this lo by my girl Chris...is just AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! Her FAVE MEMORY are represented on these charms on her bracelets!!! What an amazing way to showcase all the special moments in your life!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those flowers too!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And this LO by Michelle B!!! I can not tell U how much this one touches me!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that her FAVE MEMORY is from her childhood....her Dad's coffee breaks!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that this has a special place in her heart!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the way she repeated the photo of her Dad with his mug!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And for my LO...I focused on a childhood memory as my FAVE MEMORY!!! My title says...."His name was Mike"....this was a stuffed animal that Santa brought me as a child...and I named him "Mike" and seriously I had this guy until I was 22!!!!  He slept with me always...and by the time he was "retired" ... he was missing an eye, an ear...and most of his colors were faded....but he will always and forever have a special place in my heart...and I will never forget "Mike" :):):):):):) And I have to thank Deana for that yummy tree on here...for she sent it to me in a little happy mail package she sent me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And we once again are going TWO WINNERS for this challenge!!!!! Keandra from Kreatorville  Krafts has GENEROUSLY donated one her RECENT KITS as a PRIZE.....I happen to be a subscriber of Keandra's kits...soooooooooo I have this one...and let me tell U guys and gals....this KIT ROCKS!!!! Soooooooooooooooooo many goodies!!! Soooooooooo thanks to Keandra for sponsoring us!!!!! Here is the kit that is up for grabs!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 

And our VERY OWN Jenneke has also offered to get together a prize pack for the SECOND winner of this challenge!!!! And I have gotten a happy mail package from Jenneke before....and let me tell U....holy this GIRL KNOWS how to spoil people!!! Whoever wins this will be soooooooooooo happy!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Sooooooooooo go out and CREATE!!!! U have until the evening of FEBRUARY 27th,
 2010 to link us up with your lo's....cards....altered item...whatever your heart desires....just create create create!!! We can not wait to see what YOUR FAVE MEMORIES ARE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And don't forget...on the 19th our very own Amy will be drawing FIVE NAMES right here here here here here ....just tell us your FAVE THING in the whole world and U could be a winner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

35 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies!!!
Beautiful creations DT! Love your memories that you shared with us!

MirjamC said...

wowow...thanks, i'm so happy!!! and jill congrats too:)
i love the new challenge and i'll definitely play along...the pages of the dt are amazing!!!

chris a said...

Congrats to the winners - the layouts were all fantastic as always, and again it was so hard to pick just two - but it's a labor of love! Love all the DT layouts for this challenge and I am so looking forward to seeing the entries. Happy creating everyone!

Diana Fisher said...

I am loving these DT sample pages!!! Oh, Jessi, love the belly, and great stuff from everyone!!

And congrats to the winners... yeah to my girl Jill!!!!! :) Love that page!

Anonymous said...

Congrats girls!! Such beautiful creations:) And love all the takes fron the DT...even when some of us have the same ideas, there are such diverse layouts!! Just love it. Looking forward to seeing creations from everyone...get to it girls!!! Love, Jess

Hanneke said...

Congrats girls, your LO's where so beautiful!! Welcome Sandi, we are going to have a great time!!
And I love what everybody made again, so different!!!
Can't wait to see what yours will look like!!!

Teri said...

These LOs are gorgeous! Love the song, too! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog...I love coming to this one to see what your fab DT has shared next! :)

Deana said...

CONGRATS to the winners.... cute, cute LO's!

Lovin' all the FAV MEMORY LO's everyone! You all rock! :-)

Big hugs...

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

Congrats girls!! i love all of the Lo the DT did this challenge!!! I hope to see lots and lots of inspiration come in this time around. I always enjoy seeing everyone's work!!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Thank you for that wonderful introduction Julie!!! It's such a privilege to be here!!

As usual I'm loving all the inspirational creations from the Design Team...congrats to the 'Fave Outfit' winners...can't wait to see all those Fave Memories as they come into the gallery!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Congrats winners and welcome Sandi! Love all the layouts this time - it's so fun to see what everyone treasures! Can't wait to see what our participants create!

Jenneke said...

Congrats Jill and Mirjam!! And GREAT layouts, my dear fellow DT-members!!
Thanks Keandra, for your wonderful prize and welcome to Sandi!!

XXXJenneke

Unknown said...

eeek, thank you soo much girls, im honored!! :) Congratulations to miramjc too! :)

Beautiful dt layouts girls, i loved reading about all of your favorite memories! I cant wait to make a lo for the new challenge too!!

EverydayMe said...

congrats ladies... and I just love all the lo's... they are all so different... and such wonderful memories.

laury55 said...

congrats to the winner...love the take of the DT for the new challenge, great work, really inspiring

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jill and Mirjam!And welcome Sandi...so great to have you with us!
And thank you keandra for the sponsoring!Awesome kits!
Hope you join us all..can't wait to see all of your fave memories!

heidi said...

I am so excited to finally get to play along! Is this where I post my layout? If not, just let me know where and I'll get it posted.

Here's my fave memory of daughter's first few months. http://notbusyenuf.blogspot.com/2010/02/sleeping-babies-cowboys.html

So inspired by everyone on this blog!!! Gorgeous stuff! Hugs!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAY for Heidi!!!!! yep.... got the right place to post it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

oh wow! love everyones layouts! hmmmmm.....i think i got something for this!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hey ladies...here is anne's :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jenna Ruth said...

Loved thinking about my favorite memories! Here's my layout:
http://jennifermanis.blogspot.com/2010/02/memories.html

Mazlina said...

hello.. this is my first time joining the challenge.. interesting one!! here's my take..

http://scrapperocks.blogspot.com/2010/02/moments-like-this.html

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hey ladies :) here is jacque's :)
http://jacque4u2c.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-favorite-memory.html

MirjamC said...

HI:) i have finished my fave memory project...you can see it here..

http://sweetandcolorful.blogspot.com/2010/02/yesssssss.html

TFL!

Irit Shalom said...

Great super DTA JOBS AND HERE IS MINE
MY LO HERE

Sandra said...

Hello Ladies!

This is my first time joining the challenge also and I really liked making this layout!
Here it is:
http://scrapladysscrappythings.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-de-laatste-creatief-met-fotos-stond.html

Unknown said...

here are my layouts!! I made two because I had TWO favorite memories!! The first one I made with my prize from last week, thank you soooo much girls, I love it! :) Here they are:

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/2622631.html

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/2622615.html

Unknown said...

I've already scrapped many of my fave memories....but here is a newer one.....freshly scrapped! this prompt was fun!!!! thanks so much!

http://momostamper.blogspot.com/2010/02/license-to-kiss.html

mommyof5kidz said...

YAY! I finally got to play along also!! I hope this is where I post my link...??

http://mommyof5kidz.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-favorite-memories.html

I had fun with this!! Can't wait to see what the next prompt is!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yep!!! U posted it in the right place Mommyof5!!! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

I'm playing along....

Here's my entry

Jana said...

Hello!!!
I'm here and take a look to mine and good luck to everybody!!!!!
http://preprostobogastvo.blogspot.com/2010/02/fairy-tale-dream.html

Diana Fisher said...

Here's my page!! Thanks for looking!
http://designbydiana.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-favorite-memory-is-him.html

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Here is my LO: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/181811/view/2625397/-1.html

My favorite memories are music memories from when I was 16.

Unknown said...

Here is mine...
http://happy2scrap4life.blogspot.com/2010/02/favorite-memories-and-more.html