Friday, May 14, 2010

*Winners! And our GDT for MAY!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....I am here to announce our WINNER for our "Follower" game I hosted....and also our WINNER for our FAVE MUSIC challenge!!! And and and and I am here to also announce our GDT for MAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

But FIRST...I want to take a moment and thank Antonia for being our GDT in April!! She is truly amazing and I am beyond proud to call her my friend!! Thanks Antonia for joining us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And now for our WINNER of OUR "FOLLOWER" game I hosted on here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I wrote everyone's name down for as many "points" as U earned....and drew the winner via my daughter Brookie...soooooooooooooooooooooooooo without further ado...........the winner of my ETSY shopping spree is ......


ALFIE!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Alfie....go to the tab on the top of blog that says, "Some ETSY Lovin'" and chose one item from any of the ETSY stores that we have listed in there and then email me at bmwgirl@cox.net with the link to the ETSY store, the item and your address and I will get that out to U ASAP! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) CONGRATS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And now for our WINNER of our FAVE MUSIC challenge!! WOW WOW WOW!! Was it EVER hard to choose!!! This challenge was a CLOSE one!!!!! WOW!!! U all seriously amaze and inspire us!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And our WINNER IS....................................................................GLENDA!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
If U follow Glenda at all...U know that girl LOVES those GOO GOO DOLLS ... and that is what Miss Glenda did her LO on!!!!! We loved your LO Glenda!! And here it is! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Glenda....please send me an email at bmwgirl@cox.net and I will get your addy to Amy ASAP to send your goodies! :):):):):):):):) ENJOY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I want to introduce our May GDT!!! DIANA FISHER!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! I am sooooooooooooooooo excited that Diana is joining us this month!!!! EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!! She is amazing and is from my hometown to boot!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Thanks Diana for being with us this month!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!! Here is a little on Diana! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I started scrapbooking when I was a teenager, and now it is a bit of an obsession. I run the Sketchy Thursdays weekly sketch challenge blog along with my friend, Heidi. You can find me on the Design Teams for Scrapbook Circle, My Paper Tree House, A Scrappy Design and Who's That Girl. I have a very understanding and wonderful husband, a three-year-old son and a great career. Things are pretty good...

 I can NOT wait to share with U what Diana has created for us this month!!!! I will be back tomorrow morning with our latest challenge!! Thanks for stopping by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Whiiiii! How fantastic to win your "follower game." Thank you so much.

Have sent you an email.

BW
Alfie.

Jenneke said...

Congrats Alfie, congrats Glenda and welcome to Diana!!!

XXXJenneke

chris a said...

Congrats to Alfie and Glenda, and can't wait to see what Diana creates!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Congratulations to those lucky winners, Alfie & Glenda! Can't wait to see what Diana & the whole DT have created for our next challenge!! Roll on tomorrow!!

Diana Fisher said...

Thanks for the great intro, Julie! I am so, so excited for what we have for May! Probably some of my favorite work ever! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Alfie and Glenda!!!! Loved your layout so much, GLenda. ANd YAY to have Diana joining us this month! Love her work:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Alfie and Glenda!!!
Thank you Antonia for you beautiful inspiration!
Welcome Diana!Can't wait to see your creations!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Alfie and Glenda!!! Welcome Diana!!!

Maggi said...

Wowowowowowow, congrats to everyone! That layout is too fun!

EverydayMe said...

congrats to our winners... Alfie and Glenda... love the layout... it was fab!!! And a big welcome to Diana!!!

Deana said...

CONGRATS, Alfie!

CONGRATS, Glenda! Love your LO! You are a GooGoo Dolls fanatic! LOL!

Yay for Diana... looking forward to seeing your creations this month!

:-)

Unknown said...

Yay Diana! Congrats to all the winners!

Scrapamum said...

Congrats ladies! I can't wait to see more of Diana! Woot! Woot!

kim c said...

I'm a big fan of Glenda's fab work. Congrats!

illyse said...

Awesome!!! Congrats to everyone!!! :) How cute is little Brookie with her hat and the winner's name!!! :)

Hanneke said...

WOW congrats everybody and welcome Diana, I am a big fan of your work!!!