Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our winners for the National No Housework blog hop! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Thanks to all that hopped along with us during the No Housework Day blog hop! Welcome to all of our new followers, and I hope you like our future challenges and play along with us! :):):):):):):):):):)  We loved seeing everyone's creations for our challenge that we had going on for this weekend! :):):):):):):):):):):):)


Now its time for our winners! :)

Our random winner for leaving a comment during the blog hop is PIXIES DELIGHT! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Congrats!! You won the "Indie Girl" collection from Sassafrass! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And our FAVE COLOR challenge winner is SHARON C! Congrats Sharon! You will be winning the "De-Lovely" collection from Cosmo Cricket! :):):):):):):):):) Here is the card that Sharon made! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And her prize! :)


Congrats ladies!! Please email me at bmwgirl@cox.net with your addresses so I can get your prizes out to you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Don't forget our current challenge ends on the evening of the 13th!  See our post here for all the details! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


8 comments:

Miss Jaster said...

I think the prize should have been... someone to clean your house, so you'd have more time to scrapbook! LOL ;) J/k

Congrats winners!! Those are some cute prizes!

Diana Fisher said...

Congrats to the winners!!! :)

Erica Marshall said...

Congratulations ladies!!

4kids4 said...

Congrats Pixies Delight!

Oh my goodness, thank you for choosing me as your Fave Color challenge winner...I'm so VERY excited!! Thank you Debbie for donating the Cosmo Cricket De-Lovely collection!! :-) It looks so fun...love the bright colors!! Perfect for upcoming summer photo scrapbooking!

I've been following your blog for a few months now, even entering a challenge or two, and I've become a fan. LOVE the inspiration here...the talent is WONDERFUL!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

~Sharon C.

mommyof5kidz said...

WOoo Hooo! Congratulations!!!!

Hanneke said...

Congrats girls, have fun with your prizes!!

Scrapamum said...

Woohoo! Congrats ladies!

PixiesDelight said...

I got my prize from the blog hop today! Thank you so much for the wonderful Sassafras "Indie Girl" paper, it is truly beautiful!!! The colors are a little ouyt of my box but that is a GOOD thing and as soon as I saw this , I LOVED IT!!!! Congrats to the other winners as well and I am sure to be seeing your around the blogs!
Lisa Ralston
pixiesdelight